We help you to secure a guaranteed sale from a chain free cash buyer with no estate agent or removal fees. Making you a proceedable purchaser to buy your Mears New Home
How it works:
1. You choose your Mears New Home
2. Two estate agents will be instructed to value your property to sell, based on a four week sale price
3. You will be offered 90% of the agreed sale price to purchase your home, based on the valuations made
4. Mears New Homes may provide a contribution to top up the offer for the premium of selling your home quickly
5. When you accept the offer to purchase your property, you are now able to make a full reservation on your Mears New Home.
6. Solicitors will then be instructed to start the legal process, working towards an agreed completion date
o It is a guaranteed sale for your property, so you don’t have to worry about finding a buyer or risk the sale falling through
o Cost effective – there are no estate agent fees and your moving fee will be covered in the scheme
o Quick and easy – selling through part exchange is a chain free sale, making it a fast and stress free process, without having to wait for viewings to commence
o Convenient – You can move in when you are ready as there is no chain to dictate your completion date. If needed, we can help you in securing a license to occupy your existing home when it is sold until your Mears home is ready, so that you can make a smooth move straight into your new home
Do you work with another company to provide this service?
We work with the The PX Partnership to provide you with an easy way to sell your home. They are part of a privately owned and independently run company who have been providing services to the property industry for over 30 years.
How do you choose which estate agents value my property?
We will obtain valuations for your existing home from local estate agents and sometimes a chartered surveyor. The PX company will also carry out their own research.
Why is it based on a 4 week sale price?
They offer to buy your home based on a realistically achievable price for the market in the area.
Why do they offer 90% of the agreed value for my home?
This is so that they are able to guarantee they can sell your home on, making it a quick sale for you.
What if I do not want to go ahead with the sale after the valuations?
If you decline the offer made for purchasing your home, the part exchange scheme ends here there would be no cost to you.
Can I use this scheme alongside any other Improve your Move schemes by Mears New Homes?
This scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including Help to Buy or Assisted Move schemes.
Part exchange is subject to qualifying criteria and terms and conditions apply. For more information, please book an appointment with our sales advisors who will be able to talk you through the process.