A distinctive development of two, three, four and five bedroom homes in the West Oxfordshire village of Freeland. Conveniently located five miles east of the beautiful market town of Witney and nine miles north-west from historic Oxford, Oakland Grange offers modern living exclusively set within generous grounds.
3, 4 and 5 bedrooms
Nestled within a landscape of mature trees, meadows and grassland, each home has been thoughtfully designed. With many of the houses built using attractive Cotswold stone, you also have the opportunity to enjoy high quality features that make your home that extra special.
When you move to Oakland Grange you'll be joining the thriving village community of Freeland. The village hall is host to quiz nights, art exhibitions and exercise classes. Take part in one of the many social clubs including football, cricket, art and wine appreciation. Or pop down to Freeland's friendly pub, The Oxfordshire Yeoman, for a traditional Sunday roast and excellent selection of local ales.
Attention to detail
Choosing a home distinguished by individual designs and high quality specifications throughout.
• Aluminium bi-fold doors
• Under floor heating
• Sustainable heating with air source heat pump
• Choice of contemporary or traditional kitchens
• Fully integrated appliances including dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Down lighters in kitchens, cloakrooms, bathrooms and ensuites
• Chrome towel warmers
• Choice of contemporary large format tiles
• Fully fitted sliding wardrobes
• Heritage paint colours
• Quality brassware throughout
• Turf to gardens